The small footprint envelope inserting system offering flexibility and performance
The Mailmaster Compact is a cost effective 5,000 C4 to DL per hour, production envelope inserter, with a compact footprint which would fit into an office environment as well as a commercial production unit.
Constructed to handle large volumes, but also designed for easy set-up and quick changeover from one job to another, making it equally suitable for short run work.
Three automatic feeders and a hand-feed position are provided as standard.
The prime document feeder has an integral folder.
Two insert stations handle a wide variety of documents.
Mailmaster Compact with a Fast Sheet Feeder/Collator/Folder
See the Compact here…
121 Direct Mail installs Mailmaster Compact
Hartgraph Printers installs Mailmaster Compact
Installation at Leeds City Council
“I swear by my KAS Mailmaster Compact“
OCS installs Compact
Kingswood Steele installs Compact
Interview with Printweek
KAS launches Mailmaster Compact
Features and Benefits
- Up to 5,000 filled envelopes per hour
- Packing thickness up to 12mm
- Durable British construction
- Quick changeover between jobs.
- Inserts into envelopes between DL and C4
- Side insert stations feed a wide variety of material up to 7mm thick
- Multiple feeding from each feeder to a pre-set quantity
- Hand feed position
- Additional modular feeders
- OMR, BCR and 2D reading available.
- Optional Variable thickness booklet feeder
Ease of operation
- Pivoting touch control screen also provides run information, error location and help pages
- Easy changeover from one job to another
- Top load feeders for ease of filling
- Re-load without stopping the machine
- Station linking, to increase loading capacity
- Unique inserting system positively guides the inserts into the envelopes
- Insert stations have miss, jam and double detectors
- Further sensors throughout to stop the machine in case of error
- Test mode for running a trial insertion
- Choice of reading technology