The small footprint envelope inserting system offering flexibility and performance
The Mailmaster Compact is a cost effective 5,000 C4 to DL per hour, production envelope inserter, with a compact footprint which would fit into an office environment as well as a commercial production unit.
Constructed to handle large volumes, but also designed for easy set-up and quick changeover from one job to another, making it equally suitable for short run work.
Three automatic feeders and a hand-feed position are provided as standard.
The prime document feeder has an integral folder.
Two insert stations handle a wide variety of documents.
Mailmaster Compact with a Fast Sheet Feeder/Collator/Folder
See the Compact here…
- EveryPage envelopes inserted in-house with KAS Compact
- 121 Direct Mail installs Mailmaster Compact
- Hartgraph Printers installs Mailmaster Compact
- Installation at Leeds City Council
- “I swear by my KAS Mailmaster Compact“
- OCS installs Compact
- Kingswood Steele installs Compact
- Interview with Printweek
- KAS launches Mailmaster Compact
Features and Benefits
- Up to 5,000 filled envelopes per hour
- Packing thickness up to 12mm
- Durable British construction
- Quick changeover between jobs.
- Inserts into envelopes between DL and C4
- Side insert stations feed a wide variety of material up to 7mm thick
- Multiple feeding from each feeder to a pre-set quantity
- Hand feed position
- Additional modular feeders
- OMR, BCR and 2D reading available.
- Optional Variable thickness booklet feeder
Ease of operation
- Pivoting touch control screen also provides run information, error location and help pages
- Easy changeover from one job to another
- Top load feeders for ease of filling
- Re-load without stopping the machine
- Station linking, to increase loading capacity
- Unique inserting system positively guides the inserts into the envelopes
- Insert stations have miss, jam and double detectors
- Further sensors throughout to stop the machine in case of error
- Test mode for running a trial insertion
- Choice of reading technology