Performance, mailing integrity and a small footprint
The Mailmaster Ascent envelope inserter handles C4, C5 and DL envelopes, inserting at speeds of up to 7000 completed envelopes per hour.
It combines a unique new design with proven technology, backed by over 60 years experience in mailing.
Designed and manufactured in Britain, this comprehensive enveloping system offers flexibility and durability combined with ease of set up.
Four insert stations can handle a wide variety of material including single sheets, card, reply envelopes, pre-folded items, stapled sets, CD’s and booklets.
It is possible to pre-select the number of items fed from an insert station, and have the feed switch automatically from one station to another when it runs low.
The Fast Sheet Feeder can feed, accumulate and insert flat for C4, or fold and insert for DL and C5 according to codes read on the documents.
Our camera reading system adds more flexibility as it reads OMR, 1D and 2D barcodes in either orientation on the page.
Our reading technology facilitates batching the prime document, selection of inserts, merging and matching of two or more streams of personalised documentation including envelope-matching, diverting of filled envelopes before sealing, envelope marking, document tracking and integrity checking.
An important feature of the Mailmaster Ascent is the remarkably quick changeover from one job to another that is possible, even to go from DL to C4.
The touch screen controls the machine operation, such as station selection, speed control, re-settable counter, help pages, output speed and error location display.
Job control and reporting software is available which provides further on screen run information, and facilitates job control, document tracking, data storage and reporting.
- Up to 7000 envelopes per hour output
- Quick changeover between jobs
- Durable British construction
- Packing thickness up to 12mm
- Inserts into envelopes from DL to oversize C4
- Side insert stations feed a wide variety of material up to 7mm thick
- Multiple feeding from each insert feeder to a pre-set number or code-selected quantity
- Hand feed position
- OMR, Barcode, 2D and OCR available
Ease of operation
- Pivoting touch control screen provides run information, error location and help pages
- Semi-automatic set-up and changeover
- Top load feeders for ease of filling, without stopping the machine.
- Envelope and insert feeder low level sensors
- Error Divert facility
- Unique insertion system positively guides the inserts into the envelopes
- Insert stations have miss, jam and double detectors
- Ultrasonic double detector on Fast Sheet Feeder
- Further sensors throughout to stop the machine in case of error
- Test mode for running a trial insertion
- Choice of reading technology
- Document tracking and output checking options
Other Features Available
- Choice of high speed cut sheet feeder/accumulators
- Document accumulation and nest folding
- High capacity loaders
- Job control software and data-log reporting
- 100% closed-loop integrity
- File based insertion
- Filled envelope divert (e.g. for international post)