The KASFOLD 640 Booklet Maker and modular T640 trimmer is a compact booklet making system. Designed and built for those looking to produce larger format booklets including A4 portrait and landscape, 12″ x 12″, as well as booklets as small as A6.
Simple to operate and quick to set up, combined with durability, the KASFOLD 640 is suitable for short and long runs. It jogs, staples, folds and trims with the T640 modular face trimmer.
KASFOLD 640 Features
- Large format booklet maker designed to work with digital and litho output
- Maximum sheet size 640 x 320 mm
- Jogs, staples and folds
- Photo sensor detects the entry of the sheets and cycles the machine automatically
- Quick and easy set-up and adjustment
- Variable speed up to 1500 booklets per hour
- Side jogs the sheets from both sides before stapling
- 2 stapling heads, 4 stapling positions
- Clenched staple finish
- Low staple warning and stop
- Built in conveyor-stacker which folds away to save space when not in use
- Re-settable counter
- Optional modular T640 face trimmer
- Drive motor shuts down if the booklet maker is not used for a period of time and restarts when paper is placed under the stapling heads.
- Free standing design and castors for easy mobility and storage.
- Sturdy construction for years of service.
MDT Print & Design installation.
Corinium Continuous installation.
Stag Print installation: PrintWeek & Digital Printer.
Ashgate install at Diamond Digital: Digital Printer.
Wolverhampton University: Digital Printer & Earth Island.
Foremost Magnets: Me & My article in PrintWeek.
Warwick Printing: PrintMonthly & PrintWeek
KASFOLD 640 launched: Printweek & PrintMonthly