We recently installed a plastic card match/attach and envelope inserting machine at a client site in Loughborough.
This machine, which was designed and built for the customer in our Dunstable factory, will:
- read a code on the plastic card which is used to print that recipient’s letter.
- attach the corresponding card and letter after camera matching.
- fold once for inserting into a C5 envelope or twice for a DL.
- add up to 3 inserts as well as a business card from a special card feeder.
- insert the letter, attached card and any inserts into a C5 or DL envelope.
You can read the article in Printweek.