The Flexible Envelope Inserting System
The Mailmaster 465HS Envelope inserter handles C4, C5 and DL envelopes, inserting at speeds of up to 6000 envelopes per hour (video link).
It combines a unique design with proven technology, backed by over 50 years experience in mailing.
Designed and manufactured in Britain, this comprehensive modular enveloping system offers flexibility, durability and ease of set up.
Insert stations can handle a wide variety of material including single sheets, card, reply envelopes, pre-folded items, stapled sets, CD’s (video), plastic cards (video) and booklets.
It is possible to pre-select the number of items fed from an insert station, and have the feed switch automatically from one station to another when it runs low.
Fast Sheet Feeders can feed, accumulate and insert flat for C4, or fold and insert for DL and C5 according to codes read on the documents.
Our camera reading system adds more flexibility as it reads OMR, 1D and 2D barcodes in either orientation on the page. Jobs can be pre-programmed thus minimising set up time.
Our reading technology facilitates batching the prime document, selection of inserts, merging and matching of two or more streams of personalised documentation, diverting of filled envelopes before sealing, envelope marking, document tracking and integrity checking.
An important feature of the Mailmaster 465HS is the remarkably quick changeover from one job to another that is possible, even to go from DL to C4.
A choice of touch screens are available that controls the machine operation. The screens give station selection, speed control, re-settable counter, help pages, output speed and error location display.
Job control and reporting software is available which provides further on screen run information, and facilitates job control, document tracking, data storage and reporting.
465HS DL to C4 Envelope Inserter
- Up to 6000 envelopes per hour output
- Quick changeover between jobs
- Durable British construction
- Packing thickness up to 15mm
- Inserts into envelopes from DL to oversize C4
- Side insert stations feed a wide variety of material up to 7mm thick
- Multiple feeding from each insert feeder to a pre-set number or code-selected quantity
- Hand feed position
- Additional modular feeders
- OMR, Barcode, 2D and OCR available
Ease of operation
- Pivoting touch control screen provides run information, error location and help pages
- Easy set-up and changeover
- Top load feeders for ease of filling, without stopping the machine.
- Envelope and insert feeder low level sensors
- Station linking, to increase loading capacity
- Output conveyor stacker
- Error Divert facility
- Unique insertion system positively guides the inserts into the envelopes
- Insert stations have miss, jam and double detectors
- Ultrasonic double detectors on Fast Sheet Feeders
- Further sensors throughout to stop the machine in case of error
- Test mode for running a trial insertion
- Sequential start up/clear down
- Choice of reading technology
- Document tracking and output checking options
Other Features Available
- Variable thickness booklet feeder
- Choice of high speed cut sheet feeder/accumulators
- Document accumulation and nest folding
- Continuous forms cutter
- In-line stapling and booklet making
- Further hand feed positions
- High capacity loaders
- Job control software and data-log reporting
- 100% closed-loop integrity
- File based insertion
- Filled envelope divert