KASFOLD Booklet Makers are designed to meet the requirements of the demanding user to provide years of service.
Standard features of the KASFOLD 3000 include automatic operation and double side jogging.
There is a choice of models with either flat clench stapling or the safety staple formed in an anvil.
The KASFOLD 3000 has 4 stapling positions and the option of loop stapling.
The KAS conveyor jogger interface conveys collated sheets from a desktop collator to the booklet maker and jogs before the stapling and folding sequence.
When making booklets a trimmer can be used with the KASFOLD. Each stapled and folded booklet is individually clamped and held flat before a single knife removes the feathered edge of the booklet.
KASFOLD 3000 Booklet Maker Features:
- Sensors detect paper being inserted into the machine and automatically start the booklet making cycle
- Variable time control between paper insertion and stapling for operator convenience.
- Easily accessible control for simple adjustment, with tools, or paper/ booklet size.
- 4 stapling positions, movable heads and a choice of clinchers or safety staple.
- Modular face trimmer and collator interface options.
- Edge stapling.
- Side guides are set 15 mm wider than the paper for easier/faster insertion, both side guides move-in to jog the set before stapling.
- Drive motor shuts down if the booklet maker is not used for a period of time and restarts when paper is placed under the stapling heads.
- A sensor detects when a staple cassette is low on staples and automatically stops the machine.
- Re-settable counter.
- Integral conveyor/stacker folds away when not in use, saving valuable space.
- Free standing design and castors for easy mobility and storage.
- Sturdy construction for years of service.